Wowie™ is an innovative hemp-infused stress-relief beverage that combines a unique mix of adaptogens and quality hemp. The combination is scientifically proven to:
Increase Focus &
...while not making you sleepy
Wowie™ contains a natural herbal blend and theanine found in green tea which stimulates alpha waves in the brain, allowing you to relax by optimizing your heart rate and breathing.
Wowie™ Cans and Shots are relaxation drinks that offer you a healthy and convenient way to unwind. Combining a unique mix of adaptogens and quality hemp, this unique blend of ingredients provide benefits in reducing anxiety and stress and also relieving physical pain and soreness.
Hemp has been utilized for various things for thousands of years. Recently, scientific studies have shown that hemp helps support the body's endocannabinoid system. In everyday language, hemp helps to calm your mind and support your quest for balance.
Wowie™ Cans and Shots are relaxation drinks that offer you a healthy and convenient way to unwind. They contain a unique blend of adaptogens from green tea (a source of natural Theanine), Lemon Balm, and Chamomile. These active ingredients have proven efficacy in reducing stress and anxiety, without causing drowsiness.
Stimulates mental clarity & focus
Backed by Science
- What is hemp?
- Interesting facts about hemp...
- The psychology and theory behind flow...
- Neurobiological effects of the green tea constituent theanine...
- Anti-stress effect of theanine on students...
- Effects of L-theanine...
- A combination of green tea extract and l-theanine improves memory and attention...
- Time for tea: mood, blood pressure and cognitive performance effects...
- L-theanine, a natural constituent in tea, and its effect...
- L-Theanine reduces psychological and physiological stress responses.
- Antispasmodic Effects of Some Medicinal Plants.
- Chamomile May Have Antidepressant Activity.
- Chamomile extract therapy for generalized anxiety disorder.
- Anti-Stress Effects of Lemon Balm-Containing Foods
- Attenuation of laboratory-induced stress in humans after acute...
- Modulation of mood and cognitive performance following acute ...
Sign Up for Our Newsletter!